Sunday, July 4, 2010

Poor Baby

I just finished this LO today and wanted to share.   love the finished look of it!  The flowers are my design, copied from Prima of course.  I already have a tutorial for the Trellis Rose (the one in the middle).  I will be putting a tutorial up on my blog for the Tea Rose, hopefully tomorrow. 

This is my niece at 2 1/2 when she had to have her tonsils removed.  It was so hard on us because she was crying as they took her to surgery and we were all crying b/c we couldn't go with her!  She doesn't hold a grudge though...lol! 

The paper is from Basic Grey's Kioshi line...need to buy more of that...love the colors!  The purple bling circle is also Basic Grey.  The journaling block and calendar I received in a prize package from Scrapbook.com, they are Teresa Collins journal-it girl. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so love your work Stephanie and I think it is extra special when the flowers are your own.