Monday, December 27, 2010

We had a white Christmas!

On Christmas Eve, it started snowing and snowing and snowing...and it didn't quit for the better part of the day!  We went to my parent's that night and the hour drive home took us almost 2 hours!  The roads were terrible!!!  Paul took Elias out on the 4 wheeler to ride in the snow a little bit.  Elias barely let me get this picture before running to the 4-wheeler.


 You can barely see Elias and Paul in the shop getting ready to get on the 4-wheeler.  This is how much the snow was falling.
I had to take some scenery pictures...it was just so pretty out there...even though I don't like the cold!  Too bad we can't have warmth and snow!


 I got Shelby & Dakota to bundle up and take some pics.  It was hard to get some b/c right when I snapped the picture, a snowflake would be in front of their eye or nose and the pic would turn out funny, but I got a few good ones!

 I love Dakota's smile here....Paul wouldn't quit throwing snowballs at me and the kids when I was trying to take their pics.  I got him good though, b/c when he bent down to get a snowball, I pushed him face first into the snow...........then I took off running for the house!!!  LOL





I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you many blessings in the New Year!
Stephanie

2 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Fantastic pics of the snow and family. I'm glad we're snow free. Take care.

Gina K said...

Great pics. I can't say I am jealous of your snow, though. I don't want any and it's already hit here in MD. Not nearly what you got, though! It did make for some fabulous photos for you!