Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank you card for a special Christmas gift

Good morning & Happy New Year!  Yes, I'm a little late on the Happy New Year...but I've just gotten around to my frist post this year!  I have had absolutely no mojo in the last couple of weeks and no desire to sit at my scrap table and do anything!  I did get this card done for my avon lady, who just happens to be my mom too.  She gave me some Avon gifts as a thank you for being a customer for the year.

I did the card in red and black, since her favorite color is red and I used the thank you stamp with the bird, b/c she loves birds...probably b/c her name is Robin...lol  I used my new Spellbinders Labels die and Spellbinder Grand Calibur to cut the frame for the sentiment.  The flourishes are a sticker.  I made the roses myself using 5 small retro punch-outs.  I love these roses...so delicate and pretty!  The leaves I have a birch leave punch for, I embossed lines down them, then shaped.  I used Martha Stewart Doily lace border punch and added some black puffy paint for bling.





Hopefully, soon, I will be in the mood to create a layout soon!  I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and I wish you all many blessings in the new year!

Stephanie

1 comment:

runzalot81 said...

This card is really beautiful. Love your flowers!